[OpenLayers-Dev] Wheel Zoom tiles problem with OL 13.1 on Mac

Arnaud Vandecasteele arnaud.sig at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 05:24:31 PDT 2014

Hey guys,

I develop an application where pilots can draw their flight paths.
This map is only for France, so if you have a white map screen, use the
search functionality it will bring you somewhere in France.
 >> http://carte.f-aero.fr/carte-aero-v2/

I've got a strange problem that appears only on Mac with OL 13.1
When user zoom in or zoom out using the mouse wheel the tiles are not
loaded.
I thought it could be because of Google Maps, so I've changed my code
regarding the advices given by Andreas in this post:
http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/HELP-OL-2-13-Google-v3-and-other-layers-not-zooming-quot-together-quot-td5060658.html#a5071283

8<-----------------------

var baseLayersList = new Array(
	new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
		"Google Map",{
			type: google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP
             ,visibility: false
             ,animationEnabled: false
		}
	)
	,new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
		"Google Physical",{
			type: google.maps.MapTypeId.TERRAIN
		    ,visibility: false
             ,animationEnabled: false
		}
	)
	,new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
		"Google Hybrid",{
             type: google.maps.MapTypeId.HYBRID
             ,visibility: false
             ,animationEnabled: false
         }
	)
     ,new OpenLayers.Layer.Google(
         "Google Satellite",{
             type: google.maps.MapTypeId.SATELLITE
             ,visibility: false
             ,animationEnabled: false
         }
     )
	,new OpenLayers.Layer.OSM(
		"OpenStreetMap",null,{
			visibility: false
		}
	)
);

And I've added this to my map object

var map_options = {
		div: "map"
		,projection: "EPSG:3857"
         	,allOverlays: true
		,displayProjection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:4326")
		,units: "m"
		,controls:[]
		,fractionalZoom: true
         	,transitionEffect: null
         	,zoomMethod: null
};

----------------------->8

But even with these changes the problem remains (only on Mac).
Do you have any idea what I could do to correct it ?

By the way, related to my previous email if you select one of the google
layers you will see the behaviour I was talking about the CSS changes.

Thanks for your help.

Arnaud

Arnaud Vandecasteele
SIG - WebMapping - Spatial Ontology - GeoCollaboration

Web Site
http://geotribu.net/