[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers and (GeoRSS) proxy issue

Mark de Blois mark.deblois at maplecroft.net
Tue Oct 24 10:27:12 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I am trying to incorporate external GeoRSS feeds into an internal demo
application but I am struggling with the proxy. With the sample script
provided I am not able to get it to work. I keep getting an 'Unhandled
request return Not found error. I have a feeling it is not
passing/returning the right URL. I am not a star with
JavaScript(debugging) so any help on how to solve this issue would be
very much appreciated. Or seeing a real life example would help out a
lot.

If I get this to work I think I can take OpenLayers beyond the demo
level within our company.

Thanks ahead.

Mark