[OpenLayers-Users] polylines

Aileen Baylon aileen at mapcentral.ph
Tue Apr 10 21:28:02 EDT 2007

Hi Fred,

Can you tell me more about your modifications in canvas.js?

So how do you call it from your application?
Can you create a polyline now without explicitly identifying ALL the points that it will pass thru?
This is our dilemma in our development. Our server (DB and Application) will be choked-up if we
need to explicitely indicate every single point for the line.

We're currently using mapserver but we would like to switch to a more visually-friendly approach in
displaying our maps so we're considering open layers.

Please enlighten us regarding this matter. We would appreciate any help.

Aileen