[OpenLayers-Users] Flicker while dragging map with vector in FF

louvy.joseph at gmail.com louvy.joseph at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 04:40:15 EDT 2007

Glen, is your problem solved at all? I am also seeing similar issue with
Google as the base layer. While dragging the map, WFS layer seem to
smoothly drag but the underlying the Google turns white before coming
alive, thus resulting in flickr.

I am assuming that this is related to some kind of interaction between
the openlayers & google tile cacheing. Has anybody seen the issue?

Thanks
Louvy