[OpenLayers-Users] MouseWheel -- Double-zooming in Opera

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Sun Jul 15 16:48:00 EDT 2007

Subject: Re: [OpenLayers-Trac] [OpenLayers] #673: MouseWheel --
	Double-zooming in Opera
#673: MouseWheel -- Double-zooming in Opera

 With the Navigation control, I don't see this problem happening anymore in
 my version of Opera. If it is reported again, we can reopen it, but I
 think that for now, I'm going to call this one resolved as WORKSFORME.
 Will forward this to the users list so that others can comment.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/673#comment:2>

If you have any feedback that this is still happening with the
Navigation control, please reply to this message or reopen ticket #673.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta