[OpenLayers-Users] [OpenLayers-Dev] Zoom Problems Switching Baselayers -- HELP!

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Tue Oct 9 14:53:13 EDT 2007

I have build my singlefile from the source of the today trunk (Revision
4878).

Switching between baselayers don't change the zoomlevel any more. But now I
get trouble, when I resize the window and then switch the baselayer.
Something get lost. The new baselayer only displayed in the left upper
corner or at the wrong zoomlevel. Also pan will not work correctly anymore.
Resizing the window will correct the odd behaviour.

This is also with Version 2.5 RC1, Revision 4347, but I have it not noticed
before.

Tested with FF and IE6.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann