[OpenLayers-Users] [OpenLayers-Dev] Zoom Problems Switching Baselayers -- HELP!

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Tue Oct 9 15:18:35 EDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 09, 2007 at 08:53:13PM +0200, Arnd Wippermann wrote:
> I have build my singlefile from the source of the today trunk (Revision
> 4878).
>
> Switching between baselayers don't change the zoomlevel any more. But now I
> get trouble, when I resize the window and then switch the baselayer.
> Something get lost. The new baselayer only displayed in the left upper
> corner or at the wrong zoomlevel. Also pan will not work correctly anymore.
> Resizing the window will correct the odd behaviour.
>
> This is also with Version 2.5 RC1, Revision 4347, but I have it not noticed
> before.

This has *always* been a problem, but I had never figured out how to
reproduce it before. I just checked out 2.4, and I'm getting exactly the
same problem.

However! Your wording of the problem makes me understand that I'm *not*
insane, and that means I can file a bug on the issue to get it fixed for
the future.

Thanks for the report.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta