[OpenLayers-Users] ImageLayer Basic Questions Tilecache and Openlayers

Linda Rawson linda.rawson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 07:51:41 EDT 2007

I took transparent off.  Turned on layerswitcher.  Now I get two tiles that
are not pink, about where the image should be, I am sure because of
resolutions, but it is not the image.  It is two light blue squares.  It is
as if it took one little piece of the image, repeated it for both
tiles, instead of the bigger picture of the image.

Linda