[OpenLayers-Users] Internet Explorer whinge with OpenLayers code

Marc Jansen jansen.marc at gmx.de
Wed Oct 24 06:58:21 EDT 2007

Hi Nick,

I'm not sure what caused the error in you environment, but the mentioned
error is also thrown when you  have  object-literals looking like  this
one:

var myObject = {
  attribute : 1234,
  otherAttribute: 'some val', // this is where the error occurs
};

the error in IE results from the comma in the last attribute-value pair!
It should look like this:

var myObject = {
  attribute : 1234,
  otherAttribute: 'some val'  // no comma here and IE will not mocker
};

As said, I'm not sure whether this is the root of your error.
Good luck.

-- Marc