[OpenLayers-Users] changing Base layers

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Mon Oct 29 23:22:18 EDT 2007

Chris,

I tried looking at the layerswitcher mouse handling code but that was even
more confusing to me :(

I have built a little tester app:
http://demo.cubewerx.com.au/NuMaps/baseLayerTest.html

Can you just have a quick look at this for me its probably going to
something very simple. I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,

Brad