[OpenLayers-Users] Need for pan mode when digitizing a feature near map edge

mcarsel carsella11 at msn.com
Fri Sep 14 19:06:12 EDT 2007

Thanks for the quick response.  Google MyMaps allows a drag pan from anywhere
while digitizing.  I was mistaken, you don't have to be near the map edge.
They also have a right click 'Center Map Here' function.

It might make the coding simpler to allow a drag pan.  I notice also that
OpenLayers already supports zoom in/out while digitizing but it's pretty
unwieldy without a pan.