[OpenLayers-Users] WMS overlay is shifted in OL 2.5

HarryS mapcollect at gmx.net
Mon Sep 24 10:57:25 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a WGS84 (epsg:4326) WMS layer as overlay for OL. In OL 2.4 it was
overlayed correctly on Google, Yahoo and MSN layers. Today I tried OL 2.5
and now the WMS-overlay has a linear shift of some kilometers to the Google,
Yahoo and MSN layers. Over other Kamap layers (also epsg:4326) the WMS-layer
still shows up correctly.

What might be the reason for that ?

2nd question:

Would a transparent Kamap-layer (epsg:4326) now (with OL 2.5) show up
correctly over a Google-Layer ? (with OL 2.4 it was not possible due to the
different projections)

Many Thanks

Harald