[OpenLayers-Users] Controls not working

G. Paolo Sanino V. research at leviathanchile.org
Fri Apr 4 14:10:25 EDT 2008

Hi, thanks so much!!!

After Eric, Frederic and Christopher 's support, the map is looking a lot
better!!!  Thank you all for this great work.

With http://openlayers.org/api/2.6-rc1/OpenLayers.js
the ScaleLine and OverviewMap controls, are still not working; neither with
http://dev.openlayers.org/nightly/OpenLayers.js

I am using Firefox (with FireFTP) and Konqueror as browsers, and Kompozer for
html editing, all under OpenSuSE 10.3's Linux distro. Under XP I see the same
symptoms.

Maybe I should wait until 2.6... However MousePosition and
addLayers/LayerSwitcher are doing great. Also, the markers are not where they
should be (in land when they should be on the water) but after zooming in
they are just right.

It is a lot better. You can see the changes on:
http://www.cmmrleviathan.org/ciencia_GIS.htm

Regards,
GPSanino