[OpenLayers-Users] Busy Cursor

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Apr 9 07:48:54 EDT 2008

Yes, it's not in the standard library, I am hoping it can be an addin soon.
See also the Wiki:

http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/Addins/LoadingPanel

You can add the following in a <script> tag after the OpenLayers.js <script>
tag:

http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/bartvde/loadingpanel/lib/OpenLayers/Control/LoadingPanel.js

Or build your own OpenLayers.js. See also the Wiki page for details. You
also need to use a bit of css to get the background-image. It's described in
the Wiki page.

Best regards,
Bart

--