[OpenLayers-Users] Beginner Questions: Set POIs, past POIs

osm at der-eichi.de osm at der-eichi.de
Sat Aug 2 02:24:37 EDT 2008

Hello,

i want to make a layer, which you can set small markers on a openstreetmap map.
you should enter a small "note" to the marker and others can make comments on them.

its like "openstreetbugs" if you know that.

but i cant find any tutorials and the examples are to big, i dont understand them.

can someone help me? Give me good links or tell me, what to do.

Eichi

--
-
Mein Weblog: http://der-eichi.de