[OpenLayers-Users] browser does not support vector rendering message

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jun 19 08:52:37 EDT 2008

Hi Adorian,

I've coded site using vector-editing functionality, and had the same
error after installing ff3, BUT was running OL-2.5.

After upgrading to 2.6 the error was gone (though off course there were
some other 'upgrading-issues' in my code ;-)

So: I think you're still on 2.6.

In firebug, if you 'Watch' the variable OpenLayers.VERSION_NUMBER it
shows '$Revision 6819' with me (this is a 2.6 release downloaded
yesterday).

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde