[OpenLayers-Users] FramedCloud and autoSize

Erik Uzureau euzuro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 02:52:53 EDT 2008

I think this is something worthy of fixing. I apologize upfront that I
have been horribly horribly behind on OL affairs... but has anyone put
this specific bug into a ticket in trac? If not, could someone do it.
Sometime in the very near future I am going to sit down and do some
working fixing these. Certainly pre-2.7