[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with overlays on VE

Warren Vick wvick at europa-tech.com
Fri Feb 6 08:00:19 EST 2009

I've just come back to the problem below and thought I'd dig around with
Chrome's Element Inspector feature. It revealed something interesting
which seems to be the problem. With a VE base map, the tile requested is
at the wrong zoom level. For example, with the Google, Yahoo and OSM
base maps, the overlay tile is:

.../10/506/335.png

But when the VE base map is used, it tries to fetch:

.../9/506/335.png

which is not there.

Since I'm sure the base layers are supposed to be consistent, I now
suspect this to be a bug.

Regards,
Warren