[OpenLayers-Users] Intuitive and good looking icons

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Tue Feb 24 17:18:31 EST 2009

Hi Christopher,

to use Mikas word
"Don't you dare. 95 % of your answers is pure help and the rest.. yep I
would say that the rest is enjoyable reading."

Your responses are sometimes very to a point, but I would miss this ones.
And naturally would miss the responses, that enhance my knowledge of
OpenLayers.

I like the OpenLayers API and i'm again and again impressed, what is
possible. I have also own ideas how to use the API (could be seen in online
applications). I'm able to modify OpenLayers functions and overwrite the
originals for my purposes.

But I don't understand enough of object orientated javascript (especially
the OpenLayers API), to contribute ideas, examples, documentations or
patches to the list. So what I do, is following the discussion here and
sometimes on the developer list, to learn more about OpenLayers. And if
possible, response to questions I mean I have an answer.

Arnd Wippermann

  _____