[OpenLayers-Users] Layer from GML loading only for the first time

Leich Tobias Tobias.Leich at adckrone.com
Mon Sep 7 08:54:07 EDT 2009

2) var timestamp = new Date().getTime();

   then add to the url of the gml-file:

   url += '?' + timestamp;

   so the server request looks something like this:

   http://your-server.com/XML1/file.gml?123455564

1) first, you should check the caching directives in order to disable
them.

   with IE you're installing the ieHTTPHeaders-plugin, display the
output window,
   and then type in the url of your gml-file in the location field of
your browser.

   then you see something like this:

   (your request)
   GET http: //www.google.de/intl/de_de/images/logo.gif HTTP/1.0