[OpenLayers-Users] RE WMSGetFeatureInfo error (Style (undefined) not defined on layer) ...

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Tue Jan 19 13:49:59 EST 2010

Wich mapServer version?
Can you send one layer definition of the mapfile and how you create the Ol
layer for this layer?
Do you register an event for this control, please provide all the code
related to this control.
steve

stela anders <stelaanders at gmail.com>@openlayers.org
Envoyé par : users-bounces at openlayers.org
19/01/2010 01:36 PM

openlayers user list <users at openlayers.org>
cc

Objet
[OpenLayers-Users] WMSGetFeatureInfo error (Style (undefined) not defined
on layer) ...

Hiii !!

I´m using Mapserver WMS + Openlayers...
I created a WMSGetFeatureInfo control, when I try to use I got that error:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no" ?>
<!DOCTYPE ServiceExceptionReport SYSTEM "
http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.1.0/exception_1_1_0.dtd">
<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.0">
<ServiceException code="StyleNotDefined">
msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): WMS server error. Style (undefined) not defined
on layer.
</ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

My control :

 var _wmsControl = new OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo({
                    url : _mapfilex,
                    title: 'Click on the map to get information on
layers',
                    queryVisible: true,
                    infoFormat: 'application/vnd.ogc.wms_xml'
                });

All layers on my mapfile have Style defined...

Any idea?

Thanks

Users mailing list
Users at openlayers.org