[OpenLayers-Users] Proxy problem in GetFeatureInfo - nosolution??

sunny74 sb.ray at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 28 15:30:07 EDT 2010

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply.
You are right.
When I issue command directly i browser in IE I get download dialog which I
can save as .txt or .html.
I saved it and I got the message "msWMSLoadGetMapParams(); Wms Server error.
Wrong number of arguments for BBOX.

When I run the program that calls init2() function I get the error

msWMSFeatureInfo();WMS Server error; Unsupported INFO_FORMAT
value(text/html).

Why does OpenLayers.loadUrl(url, '', this, setHTML); not work at all?
It doesn't give any output whatsoever.
How can I make it work?
The header, template and footer files are all blank.Should it be like this
or do I need to put the structure of the attribute list in there?

Thanks again.