[OpenLayers-Users] GeoExt & OpenLayers, IE8 vs other Browsers

Martin.L hermsdorfer84 at web.de
Wed May 26 08:51:25 EDT 2010

Thanks for the answers!

@cd: My version is correctly. It makes a request to the WMS of the
GeoServer. The params are optional.

@Andreas: I've tried the second link and after I paste the code for the
VitualHost-section, the Apache won't start again. The errormessage is "The
requested operation has failed!". If I comment the VirtualHost-section,
apache starts again. After that, I wanted to try the second link. I noticed
that there is no path like /usr/lib/cgi-bin/ in my Apache-installation. So
do you have some further informations for me?

Here is the VitualHost-section in my httpd.conf

<VirtualHost>
ProxyRequest Off
# Remember to turn the next line off if you are proxying to a
NameVirtualHost
ProxyPreserveHost On
<Proxy>
	Order deny,allow