[OpenLayers-Users] ol+ags integration

Nathaniel Wingfield nw at UFL.EDU
Thu May 27 09:29:08 EDT 2010

Thanks to Andreas & Bryan for the pointers. I did eventually find
august's AGS work in
http://trac.openlayers.org/browser/sandbox/august/trunk/lib/OpenLayers/Control.
There appears to be support for Find, Identify, Query, Route,
Geoprocessing, and several other AGS functions. There also seems to be a
dependency on the ESRI JS API...