[OpenLayers-Users] First-time user of OpenLayers – FORMAT of Layers

Armin Helic armin_helic at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 10:57:16 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have never used OpenLayers and would appreciate any help to
get started. My first question is about using my own base layers and overlays. Some
of my base layers are in .TIF format and others are in MapInfo format. Some
data are raster layers and some vector layers. The same applies for overlays.
Could somebody  tell me what I need to do
with these data i.e. in what format they have to be stored in order to be
properly displayed in OpenLayers? Any help will be grately appreciated.

Thanks,

Armin