[OpenLayers-Users] MapIgniter Project

Marco Afonso mafonso333 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 04:43:23 PDT 2012

Seems cool! Good for Geoserver... it looks strange inside Drupal's
interface...

Well... MapIgniter GeoCMS uses MapServer so maybe can fill a gap here.
Although MapServer also supports SLD, it seems to me that feature styling
is easier with MapIgniter. I will make a specific video about that later...

Cheers,
Marco

2012/8/8 Christian Ledermann [via OSGeo.org] <
ml-node+s1560n4993792h65 at n6.nabble.com>