[OpenLayers-Users] map without crs

Tondo gpktondo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 11:04:30 PDT 2012

Thanks for the reply Phil.

I'm trying to connect WMS using coordinate system EPSG:102067 but I'm stuck.
I obtained the BBox from Capabilities, but I get broken Tiles. I read that
it has something to do with map.Resolutions but I have no idea what values ​
I have to add there. Is it possible somehow calculated? What happens if I
want to add the WFS in the same coordinate system?

_map = new OpenLayers.Map(
    "map",
    {
        layers: [
            new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
                "Podklad",

"http://geoportal.gov.cz/ArcGIS/services/CENIA/cenia_rt_ortofotomapa_aktualni/MapServer/WMSServer",
                {
                    layers: "0",
                    format: "image/png",
                    },
                {
                    isBaseLayer: true,
                    units: 'm',
                }
            )
        ],
        maxExtent: new OpenLayers.Bounds(-905000.000000, -1228000.000000,
-430000.000000, -934000.000000),
        units: "m",
        projection: "epsg:102067"
    }