[OpenLayers-Users] Highlight features in WMS Layer

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at opengeo.org
Mon Oct 8 00:13:19 PDT 2012

Hi,

the example works for me in Safari, what browser are you using and what do I need to do to reproduce the error, and what is the error exactly?

Explanation of how this works, see:

https://getsatisfaction.com/opengeo/topics/the_sld_select_example_how_does_it_work

1)
Hover would be possible but would require some code changes. Hover is possible out of the box with this approach: http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/getfeature-wfs.html

2)
not sure what you mean, it requires an SLD WMS on the back-end.

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden