[OpenLayers-Users] Print map to pdf

Tobias Reinicke ramotswa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 08:35:35 PDT 2012

I only really stumbled accross this a few days - not sure why not before.

In Geoserver 2.2 you can actually output a pdf via WMS request.

so normal WMS request with one or more layers in the "LAYERS=" parameters,
and then the format parameter is just: "FORMAT=application%2Fpdf"

Simple pdf creation.

Toby