[OpenLayers-Users] Best way to have different information shown on the same geometries

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu Apr 4 14:53:44 PDT 2013

> otherwise i can also make a single table,
A view is easier to manage and with proper indexes you shouldnt notice
much performance difference.
> At this point I can construct a servlet, for example, tha
> dinamically generate a sld depending on a parameter, in order to show the
> attribute i want among those available...
I would have thought it was possible to  construct a static SLD. There a
lot of tricks here that allow you to play with SLD from client (look up
env functions).

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.