[OWSLib-devel] Fwd: Call for OWS Common Server Python base

Stephan Meißl stephan at meissl.name
Mon Oct 21 10:20:42 PDT 2013

Jachym, Tom, Angelos, All,

this sounds like a great initiative. In EOxServer [1] we've already
invested quite some effort to provide the server side for WMS and WCS
(e.g. [2]). Don't know yet how this could fit into a common
owslib-server but maybe something to explore to save some efforts.

I'm looking forward to welcome you in Vienna next March!

cu
Stephan

[1] eoxserver.org/
[2]