[OWSLib-devel] OWS Common server discussion

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 12:51:17 PDT 2013

Tom, I agree,

I'm missing abilities for high(er)-level server administration:

* logging,
* process managing (possibility to stop/pause/restart currently running
computations (process for WPS, harvesting for CSW, ...)
* configuration style
* parsing and providing large XML files
* Exception handeling (coresponds with handling of HTTP requests and OWS
Common)

Even more comments?

--
Jachym Cepicky