[pdal] PDAL Windows debug configuration

Odd Ragnar Lydersen Odd-Ragnar.Lydersen at powel.no
Tue Apr 24 22:38:46 PDT 2018

Hi Lars

I had the same problem, and my solution was to compile my own version of Jsoncpp and of Laszip.
I make debug and release configs of these, which I use from PDAL, after doing some tweaking in Visual Studio.
I modify INSTALL project to use cmake_install_debug/releas.cmake, so that I can use the appropriate config lib and dll files.

You also need to modify the "generate_dimension_hpp" in VisualStudio.
It cannot find the binary to jsoncpp.dll, so I added a pre-build event copying the configuration\jsoncpp.dll to bin\configuration

Hope this helps