[pdal] PDAL Windows debug configuration

Lars laasunde at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 01:24:32 PDT 2018

Hello Odd Ragnar,

Appreciate your feedback.

The https://www.pdal.io/development/compilation/dependencies.html lists all of PDAL's dependencies which is quiet long. Did you really only need to manually built two components in order to get the PDAL debug configuration to build and execute (ignoring minor tweaks)? Just expected that without a debug version of for example GDAL that things would fail at some point.

kind regards, Lars