[pdal] Conda for official Mac/Windows PDAL packages?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 15:32:21 PDT 2018

hmmmm... I'm really fine with conda package but especially because I'm a
linux user and there I can use a single interpreter... but what is the case
in win? If I want to share my env and data with a qgis python env, this
wouldn't be possibile.

so, I'm for a -1, sorry

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir