[pdal] filters.python failure

Karl Keller Karl.Keller at kci.com
Sat Aug 20 08:19:52 PDT 2022

Hello,

A previously working filters.python pipeline running in Windows suddenly failing on a different Windows machine.  Running a lot of other filters in this pipeline successfully.  Unfortunately, this is my next to last filter.

I ran into what looks like a fault (python just drops to the command line) while running a pdal pipeline with filters.python.  It neither validates nor executes the pipeline.  All other pipelines are validating and executing.

Details:
Running python 3.8.13 (on previous machine I was on 3.8.8)
Using conda 4.12.0 for environment mgmt and installs
Installed python-pdal == 2.3.7 which installed pdal 2.4.0 (previous machine shows pdal 2.2.0)
pdal -drivers shows filters.python
[cid:image003.png at 01D8B486.61602D60]

All I can assume is that a path, somewhere, isn't establishing the location of that plugin.

Any help much appreciated.

Karl S Keller
Senior Systems Engineer

[cid:image001.png at 01D8B485.409E35F0]

KCI TECHNOLOGIES INC.
936 Ridgebrook Road | Sparks, MD | 21152
Karl.Keller at kci.com<mailto:Karl.Keller at kci.com>
m: 540-827-7786
www.kci.com<http://www.kci.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D8B485.409E35F0]