[pgrouting-dev] Time dependent data and input format

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Wed Aug 3 08:30:09 EDT 2011

> Thanks for your suggestions. I agree with your view. So, I think I should
> not tinker with the existing working algorithm. I will keep the tdsp
> separate and create a new tdsp_cyclic which will be used in case of cyclic
> data. I am working on that now using the existing ideas mentioned above. I
> will soon come up with the documentation and example.
>
> Our college has also started since last week and so, I am kind of occupied
> there too. So, it will be best if we make the current implementation ready
> with documentation until GSoc deadline and work on your ideas later.

Yes, I think this is a good idea: try first to finish the GSoC part and then
if you still have a time, you can think about enhancements.
If you see you have no time, it's probably best to add your ideas to some
Github Wiki or create a ticket, so the idea doesn't get lost. I think it's
easy to oversee things written in the mailing list.

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de