[pgrouting-dev] My questions again:-)

Hens,Markus M. m.hens at student.fontys.nl
Fri Feb 18 05:59:16 EST 2011

Hey,

I try to ask my questions again:-)

1.
when I try to import Bayern.osm or Germany.osm with osm2pgrouting, the script stops when Trying to load the data and trying to parse the data. Is that a common error?
Barcelona.osm from the workshop works with no problems. Did I forgot anything?

2.
I played a little bit around with OSGEO live tools.
I Understand that mapconfig.xml defines the relevant tags and that you have to add costs to these tags.
I did not understand if for example a way has a tag bridge=yes and a tag highway=motorway this way is saved two times in the db because every way has only one class_id.
how is it handled if there are two relevant tags for one way?

Best regards,

Markus