[pgrouting-dev] My questions again:-)

Mario Ködding dev-mario at web.de
Fri Feb 18 06:18:38 EST 2011

Hi Markus,

osm2pgrouting loads a lot of data into memory. The reason for the
termination of the script could be, that your system runs out of memory. You
should try to observe your system's memory usage while the script is running
and e.g. use Bremen.osm instead of Bayern.osm in a first step.

Best regards

Mario