[pgrouting-dev] Licensing for Co-development between OpenGraphRouter and pgRouting

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Thu Jun 2 22:39:04 EDT 2011

Hi Steve and Anton,

First of all, there are already a couple of contributors to pgRouting and
personally I don't want to invest time to get agreements from everyone in
case we want to change a license. To setup a PSC was already some waste of
time, that could have been spent better. ;-)

Also it makes sense in my opinion to just have the same license for
pgRouting as PostGIS has.
So from the pgRouting side I'm not really supporting any license change.

Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de