[pgrouting-dev] Testing different versions of PostGIS with CREATE EXTENSION

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Mon May 6 19:49:41 PDT 2013

>  On a slightly related note, I noticed the sew_2.0 is installing the
>> extension as 1.0.7.  Shouldn't this be bumped to 2.0.0?
>>

> Yes it will eventually change just have not gotten to it. The current
> release is 1.05. I also have not done anything to support versioning in
> pgrouting releases yet. I'm about ready to start making changes to all the
> function signatures when I do that I'm update the version to '2.0.0DEV'.

For the documentation I have added a CMake module to read the Git revision
name/hash
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/blob/sew-devel-2_0/CMakeLists.txt#L64

Maybe this would help to automate setting the version number. But I haven't
tried yet if this works with Git tags as well.

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Web: http://georepublic.de