[pgrouting-dev] Bidirectional Integration bug

Razequl Islam ziboncsedu at gmail.com
Mon May 6 22:35:22 PDT 2013

Hi Steve,
I also want to have a look at the possible problem. I am trying to set up
the environment on my machine. I have the previous version. What do I need
to do to get 2.0 working? Should I set up the environment from the scratch
or should an update will do. Please let me know how I should proceed. I can
also do the debugging once I have the environment in place.

Thanks.
- Razequl

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 11:32 PM, Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com