[pgrouting-dev] Routing instructions/Nav directions on pgRouting

Paulo Figueiras paf at uninova.pt
Thu Nov 28 06:42:55 PST 2013

Hello, Daniel.

Thank you for your quick reply. Well, for now I wouldn't want to enrol
myself in such an endeavor :) . I would prefer to use something that is
already done, even if it is much simpler than other routing engines'
driving instructions.
I was reading one thread of your mailing list where you guys talk about the
solution presented by Stephen Woodbridge, using iMapTools, and I was
wondering if Stephen's algorithm is accessible for use, or if it is a
private solution.

Do you know anything about this subject? Thank you very much.

Regards,

Paulo.