[pgrouting-dev] Routing instructions/Nav directions on pgRouting

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Nov 28 06:56:51 PST 2013

Hi Paulo,

Sorry, the implementation that I have is was developed for a specific
client and is very much tied to their data and table structure and I am
not allow to distribute it.

I have written up how to do this on a wiki page here:
https://github.com/pgRouting/pgrouting/wiki/Driving-Direction-Instructions

-Steve