[pgrouting-dev] Routing instructions/Nav directions on pgRouting

Paulo Figueiras paf at uninova.pt
Thu Nov 28 08:14:45 PST 2013

Hello, Stephen.

It was a wild shot, but I was already expecting that. I already saw the
wiki page.

Well, thanks anyway, and I'll keep working on this. Maybe I will have to do
a driving directions procedure myself :) If I manage to do something nice,
I'll share it with the guys in the mailing list.

Thanks again, Stephen, Daniel.

Regards,