[pgrouting-users] assign vertex id only for limited area

agentsees agentsees at gmx.net
Mon May 24 05:57:50 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am searching for an option to use the assign_vertex_id function just
for a special area. I dont want to recalculate the whole network,
because it is very large and takes a long time. Is it possible to use
the function only on a boundingbox or something? As i understand the
function, it drops the whole vertices_tmp table at the beginning, so it
looks like if my idea is hard to realize. If somebody has an idea,
please let me know!
Thanks in Advance!