[pgrouting-users] Nasty crash from pgRouting

Richard Marsden winwaed at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 18:30:28 EST 2011

Steve,

I'm a little confused, well not confused, unclear perhaps. :-)
I'm using the dijkstra_sp_delta() function. This doesn't explicitly say
whether it uses directions and reverse costs. My results so far suggests it
ignores directed graphs completely.

If it is using cost and reverse_cost, presumably I could just set these to
the length values.
So I tried this, but I'm still getting the crash.
I do have some very small lengths - the smallest is being reported as
1.0E-7.
The data was imported by osm2po from planet.osm.
I'm assuming this (or these) tiny distances are due to what are essentially
duplicated nodes which are sufficiently far apart that osm2po does not
recognize them as duplicates.

I've just done a search for links with the same source and target node
identifiers - no matches.
(for my application, I could actually delete the cul-de-sac loops that you
describe)

The new hard disk is on order for an attempt to build everything in Ubuntu.

Richard

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 1:11 PM, Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at swoodbridge.com