[postgis-devel] release status

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 06:07:03 PST 2005

Hi strk,

The only other thing to mention would be the compile-time warnings under
Win32 (it appears that the Win32 header files also define a typedef 'byte'
which clashes with the definition used by the parser). Unfortunately I don't
think I'm going to have time to fix this for a while, but I thought I should
mention it in case anyone else can fix it in time for the release.

Kind regards,

Mark.

WebBased Ltd
South West Technology Centre