[postgis-devel] PostGIS release

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Thu Jul 12 10:49:02 PDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 10:30 -0700, Mark Leslie wrote:

(cut)

> So, new information.  The approach of using ST_SnapToGrid to avoid these
> problems won't work on the the ST_LineToCurve function tests, because it
> doesn't yet support curved geometries.  My naive solution is to remove
> the tests until ST_SnapToGrid can be updated.  What I haven't seen are
> the results of a failed regress_ogc test.  Could someone post these?
> Mark

Can we leave them in the regression files but commented out with -- and
marked with a large TODO? It will then serve as a reminder when the
issue finally gets resolved.

As for the regress_ogc results, Mike posted them on the list here:
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-devel/2007-July/002621.html.

Kind regards,

Mark.

--