[postgis-devel] 8.3devel cast changes causing regression failures

Michael Fuhr mike at fuhr.org
Wed Jun 6 07:41:33 PDT 2007

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 10:48:06PM -0600, Michael Fuhr wrote:
> Many type casts to text have just been downgraded from implicit to
> assignment-only in PostgreSQL 8.3devel:

The attached patch fixes the regression failures against 8.3devel;
I've tested it against 8.2.4, 8.1.9, and 8.0.13 as well.  The
regression tests themselves didn't need fixing; the problems were
in some of the library functions.  I'll review the code more closely
when I get a chance to see if I missed anything that the regression
tests aren't covering (in which case we should probably add some
new tests).

--
Michael Fuhr